NetEnt AB, the Swedish online casino game developer has signed strategic partnerships and launching many new titles for gambling customers globally in 2015. To back this stellar year up the company has announced excellent financial performances. The Swedish outfit has announced an increase of 32%+ in revenues in 2015 and a 54%+ increase in operating profit year on year both before and after tax in the first three quarters of the year.
Both in its traditional European base and with new agreements in the US NetEnt is now a force to be reckoned with in the online casino space. Here is the year in review for this excelling software developer;
- – In January, a selection of popular NetEnt titles went live with several Italian Gambling operators SNAI and Sisal.
- – In February, a number of the Swedish outfits games went live on the new Full Tilt casino offering. Full Tilt has a massive player base to enjoy the NetEnt game collection. A few Months later NetEnt announced growth with the group onto the PokerStars platform. Both FullTilt and PokerStars are owned by Rational Group – a fully owned subsidy of Amaya, which trades on NASDAQ as ‘AYA’.
- – In Match, the developer announced key expansions in European markets. NetEnt revealed a license agreement with UK-based gaming company Gamesys. In the deal NetEnt are providing Gamesys with a wide range of its best game titles. Similar agreements have been put in place with Danske Spil owned by the Danish government and Spanish operator CODERE.
- – In April, NetEnt was granted a UK Gambling Commission software and operating license allowing the company to provide UK-based businesses to provide NetEnt games to players
- – In May, the Swedish developer announced its first North American partnership. NetEnt signed a cross-license agreement with IGT. Under this agreement, the gaming developer is allowed to offer its titles in North America.
- – In June, NetEnt announced content agreements with three gambling operators in the regulated Spanish Market. These are 888, Premiere Megaplex, and Paf. Additionally, NetEnt signed customer agreements with bwin.party for the Borgata online casino brand and Caesars Interactive E, the New Jersay arm of the Gambling Giant Caesars Entertainment Corp.
- – In July, NetEnt strengthened its position in two of the prime European regulated online gambling markets, namely the United Kingdom and Italy signing a deal with Gala Coral.
- – In August, The Swedish Giant signed a content agreement with land-based and online gambling operator Golden Nugget furthering its foothold in New Jersey.
- – Again in September and October the Swedish Giant focused on New Jersey with gaining transactional waivers for its partnership agreements to provide gambling content online within the state.
- – In November, a selection of NetEnt content was launched with online gaming brands including Tropicana Casino and Virgin Casino available to New Jersey players.
- – Closing out the year in December, It announced its titles were live with Golden Nugget and Caesars Interactive Entertainment for New Jersey players.
Over the course of the year NetEnt has been at the front of the gaming development market! Onlinepokiesoz.com